June 5th, 2015 3:44 pm
Nashville, TN <Read full article...
September 22nd, 2014 7:43 am
This is your chance to make your donation to Fisk UniversityRead full article...
- The first historically black college or university (HBCU) to gain accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1930)
- The first HBCU to be placed on the approved lists of the Association of American Universities (1933)
- The first HBCU to be placed on the approved lists of the American Association of University Women (1948)
- The first HBCU to be granted a charter for the establishment of a chapter of Phi Beta Kappa (1952)
- The first HBCU to receive a chapter of The Mortar Board, a senior honor society formerly for women, now open to men
Liberty Mutual has partnered with your association to offer you exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance.* Call 855-948-6267 or visit Liberty Mutual